It’s been almost a month since the Capitol siege. Senator Ted Cruz in particular has been widely criticized for his involvement in the attempted insurrection. Protecting our democracy is important to the Goods Unite Us community, and we think people should know who’s funding Senator Cruz. Here are his biggest corporate donors as well as their contact information. Some other major donors (like Valero) have already suspended donations from their PACs.
Cruz’s largest corporate contributors:
- Woodforest Financial Group 1-877-968-7962
- Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, LLP email@example.com / 1-213-229-7963
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP Contact Us | Morgan Lewis
- Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones 310-300-2035 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maverick Homes 817-439-3334
If you contact any organization from this list, please be respectful and let them know why you’re reaching out. The difference between a flurry of contextless messages and a successful advocacy push is clarity of communication. And as always, if you haven’t downloaded our free app, you can check it out here.
* Many of the organizations in Sen. Cruz’s top 5 were LLCs paying his campaign for use of its data and not entities donating to him. The ones we’ve confirmed have been excluded from these lists and further irregularities have been marked with an asterisk.